Doping git thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nibali had made it plain that he didn't want to do this race...

As the Inner Ring points out, if Astana comply with that rule, they will have to withdraw from the most prestigious race in their home country, the one-day Tour of Almaty, which is held on Friday
but he won't be able to do the T of Lombardy either though

will have to withdraw from the most prestigious race in their home country, the one-day Tour of Almaty

I wonder what Vino will do when he finds out that Cookson is not as Almaty as Uncle Pat?

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I wonder what Vino will do when he finds out that Cookson is not as Almaty as Uncle Pat?
He'll need something to keep his strength up through these difficult times. Something to help his stamina perhaps.
I wonder if any members of the forum could come up with a suggestion for the poor chap?

Hont

Guru
A lot of crap being talked about Iglinsky being a Domestique. I don't know many Domestiques who've won LBL and I wonder how this makes Nibali feel now, given that it was him who Iglinsky chased down and dropped in La Doyenne.

Last edited:

The Couch

Über Member
A lot of crap being talked about Iglinsky being a Domestique. I don't know many Dometiques who've won LBL and I wonder how this makes Nibali feel now, given that it was him who Iglinsky chased down and dropped in La Doyenne.
Maybe Nibali slipped something in his drink ;):blush: ... hadn't Nibbles said in a recent interview somewhere he didn't really want to do the Kazakh tour?
(of course he followed it up that he would uphold his commitment to the team-management)

But Astana screwed his shrewd plan by requesting the B-sample analysis, which allows them them to wait with the self-suspending till after this tour

Wonder what the next two letters are behind the slimy one!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcRrxExL1iXzCgOcFBHZVOBtqqEdfIh38ecErSdQS-7Jy8rxWh.jpg

I hope you are all sitting down.....

...Manolo Saiz is returning to cycling
https://translate.google.com/transl...2014/10/01/ciclismo/1412171597.html&edit-text=

Would you let him near your child?

Bugger me!
And the Sporting Director is David Extebarria of high haematocrit and Puerto fame - youcouldn't make it up.
OT, Wasn't Fuentes supposed to be dishing the dirt in a book on Puerto names?

And don't forget Lejarreta, who was a patient of Fuentes in the 80s/90s.

If I was an aspiring Spanish cyclist I'd be fecking off in the opposite direction, but that will not happen. It beggars belief. Well, it doesn't but it should.

Top Bottom