Doping in Cycling dissertation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldroadman

Veteran
A more interesting thesis might be based around doping in cycling, history, current developments, and how it compares with other sports. A look at the UKAD website would reveal plenty of stuff going on elsewhere. Oddly, in sports that are heavily represented, it seems only the lower level players get caught, not those at the top end. Then note the low numbers in some sports, which begs the question, is there Omerta in let's say, tennis, soccer, athletics, where reputations and cash are at stake? Which might make a good journalistic investigation in itself.

Done

david k

Hi
I think doping in cycling is such due to its nature. Im pretty sure doping exists in many sports if not all in some form but doping in cycling it seems to me gives better (or worse?) results so the urge to take is greater. Then when its there, its a necessity if you want to compete, at least it was, maybe?

Id be interested in reading some comparisons between sports, do cycling test better or is doping worse?

turbopercy

Done your survey but struggled with some questions as i answered them but without giving an explanation as to why i answered that way good luck with the dissertation

Top Bottom