Downing a flaming Sambuca in style!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
sambooka.gif

No it's not me! :biggrin:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
ooh bet that hurt. Saves on razor blades though eh.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
My be he's a failed fire eater, that was quite a good flame from his mouth though as he spat the sambuca out.:biggrin:

ChrisKH

Guru
I regret to say I have done this. I did blow out the flame, but the glass was very hot and I ended up with two tramlines on my upper lip. :biggrin:

red_tom

Paulus said:
My be he's a failed fire eater, that was quite a good flame from his mouth though as he spat the sambuca out.:becool:

Fire eating is pretty easy - you just breathe out whilst holding the torch in your teeth with your head titlted back. Fire breathing is horrible though. Almost all of the fuels that people use to do it mess you up in some way.

ChrisKH said:
I regret to say I have done this. I did blow out the flame, but the glass was very hot and I ended up with two tramlines on my upper lip. :biggrin:

A friend of mine managed to burn his hand. The sambuca had been flaming for a while so the glass was hot and he tried to put the flame out by placing his hand over the drink. Produced a very amusing perfectly circular burn on the palm of his hand :biggrin:

Top Bottom