Dragon ride . Wales

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
A few days to go getting excited . I'm off at 0841 .I should be at the start early in my cycle chat jersey if anyone wants to say hello . Good luck anyone doing it

ukbabz

Über Member
Good luck! I'll be starting at 7:48 so an early start. At least the forecast seems to be getting better day by day.

Zorro

Veteran
I will be setting off at 7:41 on the Gran Fondo. Bricking it at the moment. Weather looks a little dodgy too.

Does anyone know what the feed stations are like? I am puzzling over what food to take on the bike with me from the start

ukbabz

Über Member
Not sure about 'not too wet' but was a good ride. Good sign posts, food stops could have done with a bit more variety but in all was good.

I should have drank more though, as the last 30km was on the edge of bonking.

Zorro

Veteran
It was a good event. My friend and I enjoyed it and thought it was very well organised. The rain from 7am followed us through to the second feed station so ended up riding with soaking socks and shoes for the whole ride. Apart from that it was great. I took some photos of the feed stations for reference of anyone who wants to do the ride in years to come.

Last edited:
Top Bottom