Dragon's Den -fraud, or completely staged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Svendo

Guru
I am no accountant but when someone touted them as a success I took a look and the accounts don't really reflect success on the level the PR does, they reflect heavy investment, borrowing and losses.

They also must have blown a bit on their failed court case. The limited protection of a CRD was referred to in the current series, I think a window fitters support frame thingy, when the Dragons essentially said the guys CRD was not worth the paper. Some one could easily copy the function but change the appearance and be in the clear.

Brandane

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 5148386, member: 45"]The real dragon, who inherited their family business, snootily and arrogantly treats the pitchers as children while not really knowing what she's talking about.[/QUOTE]
I have a perhaps mistaken image of a certain member on here, and that image is a clone of Deborah Meaden :ohmy:.

FishFright

More wheels than sense
[QUOTE 5148450, member: 259"]Is that Scottish bloke with the weird hair still on it?[/QUOTE]

Russ Abbot ?

jimmy_drink_small.jpg

Rezillo

TwoSheds
My pitch would be to launch my old rusty Mini Traveller into space using whatever remains in a scrapyard of former Blue Streak missiles. After a brief streamed space movie of the decaying exterior woodwork and headlamps dropping out of isopon-filled front wings onto the pristine Earth below, it would then return in a uncontrolled plummet on a target of the Dragons' choosing.

The money would be made by Youtube income from Russians claiming the whole thing was faked.

Drago

Legendary Member
I would pitch a range of value, but still good quality, tactical nuclear weapons for third world countries. In order to attract the most despotic of dictators, each warhead would come with free gold braid and an array of Boer War medals of their choosing.

MiK1138

Veteran
I would pitch a range of value, but still good quality, tactical nuclear weapons for third world countries. In order to attract the most despotic of dictators, each warhead would come with free gold braid and an array of Boer War medals of their choosing.
WHAT???? No Hat? If i'm buying a nucular missile I want a Generals hat with a giant peak on it (that can be used to launch said missile)

Top Bottom