ebikeerwidnes
Guru
- Location
- Widnes
Right
Now - I have just looked outside
and there are leaves all over the garden
AND there are quite a few sycamore seeds - those spinney ones that float - all over and down the side passage
I DID ASK you lot to have a word upstairs and make sure these things didn;t come down unless there was a wind from the North - so they would go over "The Black Path" and towards "The Poisoned Golf Course"
Honestly !!
Now - I have just looked outside
and there are leaves all over the garden
AND there are quite a few sycamore seeds - those spinney ones that float - all over and down the side passage
I DID ASK you lot to have a word upstairs and make sure these things didn;t come down unless there was a wind from the North - so they would go over "The Black Path" and towards "The Poisoned Golf Course"
Honestly !!