Drago
Legendary Member
- Location
- The Urban Fringe
It was discovered that my Y fronts are an escaped moon of Uranus.
It was discovered that my Y fronts are an escaped moon of Uranus.
When I was at school - back when Moses were a lad - we were told that described the whole of creation from planets stars etc and also at sub-atomic level
Then I went to university and found out that the tiny ones are not like balls and don;t go in circles and are not balls
and some can be above or below the nucleus and will be both - possibly at the same time - but the only place it is never is in the plane of the nucleus - which is always moving and at any given point an electron of Drago's undies could be up Dave's nose
possibly
I got rather confused when it got to the Maths of all that
Got up this morning to find some of the flags are wet!!!!
Did you have to climb the pole to check them