Drago's snow watch alert stand by readiness defcon 1 action stations code red reporting photo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

DXD5FpnWAAUmoA0.jpg

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
This made me giggle on FB

28276811_1748706221842914_541387702070349137_n.jpg

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Uh-Oh when the weather forecaster look this concerned it bad..

concern.png

I keep meaning to ask the TV companies to stop doing this, anyone else come across it, its a massive distraction I came across a film crew doing this at night with the great big light straight in to oncoming traffic, apart from what the point its bloody dangerous.

concern2.png

Andrew_P

In between here and there
[QUOTE 5166721, member: 259"]My wife's flight into Dublin tomorrow morning has already been cancelled. They were predicting 75km/h crosswinds earlier which would have made landing quite interesting.[/QUOTE]
I get to see them coming in to Gatwick sideways at work, I also get to feel the force when they abort and go full throttle at low height feels like an earthquake as childish as it sound I normally dash outside just to see a the plane banking and sticking on the power its quite a sight and assault on the senses!

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Sheffield's parks are looking beautiful in the snow.

View attachment 397908

Haha....

sheddy

Legendary Member
Can anyone clarify current BBC policy on Journalists presenting to camera - is the wearing of headwear allowed or not ?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Can anyone clarify current BBC policy on Journalists presenting to camera - is the wearing of headwear allowed or not ?

Regulations state that Beeb staff should wear a beret in the summer, and a fur shapka in the winter. Both items must have the red star visible on the front to be compliant, comrade.

Top Bottom