Drago's snow watch alert stand by readiness defcon 1 action stations code red reporting photo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Just been speaking to Grandchildren on FaceTime (they live in Windsor), they have a light covering of snow. Here, near Newcastle-upon-Tyne, we have just a heavy frost.

Very cold however. The young ones in the Bigg Market last night will have probably had their shirts buttoned up, I would imagine, not cold enough for them to have coats on yet however.

Last edited:

Julia9054

Guru
The promised snow has not materialised and it has disappeared off the weather forecast which I am glad about. Playing carols in the snow may sound picturesque but the reality would have been cold and soggy.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I asked/made/forced/kicked Mr WD out to get some wood. I told him that under no circumstances would i laugh or even snigger if he slips and falls over. :rolleyes:. Of course i have my camera at the ready, just in case you understand. :laugh:

There is plenty more snow to come down by the looks of it.

20171210_100139.jpg 20171210_100101.jpg 20171210_095954.jpg 20171210_095939.jpg

nowt here in wigan, a couple of flurrys yesterday ,

Colin_P

Guru
We even have about an inch of laying snow here in the otherwise sub-tropical Thames Valley. It very rarely snows here.

Went on the bike which was not the best idea. I don't even think I was that mad as a child.

ozboz

Guru
••• --- ••• ••• --- ••• ••• --- •••
Please help !
Need to get to Pub to watch Manchester Derby !
All this snow and slush !!

••• --- ••• --- ••• --- ••• --- ••• !!!!!

Tin Pot

Guru
I’m a bit worried that this light dusting will have destroyed all land based transportation by Monday morning.

Anyone heard rumours from South East Rail yet?

Top Bottom