drinks container that folds with Brompton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roundthebendbromcycle

Hi Guys here's my review of the drink container as promised

'Mi Drink' drink container review

Its a nice well made product, with some interesting leather, clips on to the handlebars nicely and dosent catch anywhere. Its great to finally have a coffee on a winter ride without taking all the cooking gear. I've been out on 3 smallish rides with it, it stays put, the grip mechanism does what it says on the tin so to speak, dosent budge. My partner uses it when she takes the dog out for a long drag, just clips it on her belt under her coat. Highly recommended. Would really suit one of those orange brommys I think.

chris folder

Hi:hello: I have seen quite a few bottle holders on brompton the giant handle bar holder and monkii cage is popular I have seen a brompton bottle in a rack they must have made them back along as not on there website now. Some racks don't affect the fold on the bike as sit on outside of bike when folded

Last edited:

bikegang

Mod before ride, my bike my style...
How about this for a short ride...

55158dcc278750132db08e51243752ad.jpg

Attachments

• 55158dcc278750132db08e51243752ad.jpg
    55158dcc278750132db08e51243752ad.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 219

chris folder

Hi looks good:becool: did you custom a fixing block clip on to a bottle rack? I see you got a few custom parts on your bike. You from Bike gang? I like the kick stand

bikegang

Mod before ride, my bike my style...
Hi looks good:becool: did you custom a fixing block clip on to a bottle rack? I see you got a few custom parts on your bike. You from Bike gang? I like the kick stand
Yes, the metallic block and add-on water bottle adapter both from H&H, all CNC machined, so not cheap, but beautiful and can be anodized to custom colour.

142d1b94c5a44084ff831d6c3bd1955a.jpg

We are also working on die pressed design water bottle adapter for stock carrier block, should effectively bring down the price and also good for DIY bag / basket project.

Kickstand is Colorplus for Birdy but compatible with Brommie.

Attachments

• 142d1b94c5a44084ff831d6c3bd1955a.jpg
    142d1b94c5a44084ff831d6c3bd1955a.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 60

chris folder

Hi:hello: looks good. I can't find a address/phone number to order items from bike gang on website? I see there are brompton titanium seat posts on a different Web site look super half the weight of standard post expensive start around £150

Top Bottom