drive train cleaning, washing up liquid?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I think dish soap is bar soap in Americanese, innit?

Not according to Wikipedia. But who knows if that's true.
1662397509607.png

Reactions: C R

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Not according to Wikipedia. But who knows if that's true.
View attachment 660119

Darned if I know - I thought it was soap on a dish, iyswim - but when I search 'buy dish soap' I get a whole variety of stuff offered, from stuff that I thought was dish soap (old-fashioned 'household soap' in UK vernacular) through to all sorts of liquid stuff.

If only there was a tried and tested method of bicycle chain maintenance which didn't require the use of high concentration detergents or harmful degreasing agents. The person who came up with (or maybe just copied it from someone else and had their name erroneously attached to it) such a method would shurley be rewarded with great fame and fortune!

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
If only there was a tried and tested method of bicycle chain maintenance which didn't require the use of high concentration detergents or harmful degreasing agents. The person who came up with (or maybe just copied it from someone else and had their name erroneously attached to it) such a method would shurley be rewarded with great fame and fortune!

I know - believe me I've been labouring my entire life to develop a product to live up to my name.

Yours,
John Ecochainmukoff

winjim

Smash the cistern

That's Olly Wragg you're talking about isn't it?

Top Bottom