Driver spits....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tinuts

Wham Bam Helmet Cam
Something that surprised me was the reaction of the cyclists next to you. Not one of raised an eyebrow. I would have been off my bike and at your defence, would also have given you my details as a witness.
Doesn't surprise me. I've observed the ability of many cyclists to intently ignore any confrontation between a "fellow" cyclist and a moton on a number of occasions.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
I'm quite happy with my filtering there, thanks, it's the A2 in rush hour and a Zimzum special. You'd wait around forever if you didn't filter. Besides, on the occasions the traffic was a little clearer I was up to 25 each time. The only reason the truck got a little further ahead was because I was delayed talking to monkey granddad.

I've only just noticed this now! Wasn't aware I had a reputation for filtering!!!!! What am I doing wrong????
whistling.gif

OP
OP
B

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Oh, nothing, it was a reference to your several comments back on C+ to the anti-filter brigade about how you'd be forever in London if you waited in line with the cars, or words to that effect.Police complaint is ongoing, I'll post again when I get some useful news.

zimzum42

Legendary Member
Wow - great memory skills there!

Got to agree though, filtering in London is a required skill, I sometimes wonder what on earth people are doing when they sit in a queue of traffic, how the hell do they get anywhere???

Peter10

Report it but I shouldn't think the police will do anything ........ as you are a cyclist, well recumbent rider actually.

No they would do something. I hate immature remarks like that.

Met non-emergency reporting line: 0300-123-12-12 Easy as that to report such crimes.

tongskie01

Mikey: That disgusting individual was a danger to all around him and you did precisely the right thing in advising him not to use his phone.
I simply cannot believe some of the victim blaming I'm reading here.
One thing though, when you see trouble coming, as it came here, get off your 'bent: you're too vulnerable down there and unable to defend yourself.
You must take that video to the Police.

a stamp to his chest with those bent legs will probably break his ribs.....specially if you got carbon fibre soles/cleats..

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Spitting is disgusting...
In my line of work I get assaulted in many different ways... from verbal abuse to being punched, kicked, pushed, grabbed etc. There is no way anybody ever gets away with spitting at me. Guaranteed to be arrested whatever the situation. A person is more likely to get away with punching me!
Mickey this should really be reported to the police...most think like I do and can't stand spitting!

Added to that you have 3 points for using a mobile, 3 points for running a read light and a possible Section 4 Public order offence!..

benb

Evidence based cyclist
... 3 points for running a read light ...

What, one of these:
pf_S5785.jpg

Top Bottom