Driver spits....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was purposely avoiding suggesting either, considering running an amber wasn't any better in this situation (the maybe was supposed to be for red and amber).

goo_mason said:
Yep - Lothian Buses drivers are issued with 'spit kits' so the police can DNA-test the saliva to help in catching & charging the offender with assault.

That's why I feel sorry for bus drivers,they must meet some right $h1theads.

What a disgusting little man - why don't you contact a couple of news organisations with the footage - sot of item that would make the news - hope the police take action.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Sheffield_Tiger said:
Unfortunately they don't have "nutter" tattooed on their foreheads and "hazardous driver" or "flammable temper" warning signs on the back of their vehicle so one doesn't find out until after addressing them

Which is the point I was making in my first post on the subject

4F said:
I agree that that was an apalling reaction from the driver but also I agree that you are making yourself a target with the constant phone comments which seems to irrate certain nutcases. Yes it is wrong and yes it is dangerous but at the end of the day the police / courts are the only ones who are ever going to be able to stop their use.

I do worry that one day some plank is going to take real offence and use their car as the weapon.

itchyrider

Aka Chris
The guy cycling could of been a worker for the met? i know he said "i'm going to report to the police" But you just never know who people are??

TwickenhamCyclist said:
What a disgusting little man - why don't you contact a couple of news organisations with the footage - sot of item that would make the news - hope the police take action.

Oooh, would be PUNISHMENT for being a nasty, nasty little man.

Sorry to see that BM, good on you for 'alerting' him to his law breaking. Shame the knuckle dragger had a mental age of two.

Ian Johnson

He was a nasty little jerk, you asked him to put the phone away which was said in a friendly non aggressive way , but then he tried to bully with his van, the trigger for the situation was then calling him a dumbass imo,he reacted by spitting, Insecure man this one, I feel sorry for him actually

I don't feel sorry for him...there are some very nasty scumbags out there,he's one of them...I had something similar due to a cars poor positioning because the twat couldn't concentrate when using him mobile phone and the moron came after me.

Have just watched the clip. What an peanut!

First off you must report him, its clear road rage. Spitting at someone is assault not to mention being utterly disgusting.

Something that surprised me was the reaction of the cyclists next to you. Not one of raised an eyebrow. I would have been off my bike and at your defence, would also have given you my details as a witness.

Archie

Errrr.....
Have just watched the clip.

Have then read the thread.

Wondering why we haven't heard the result of the complaint to the Police yet.

Top Bottom