1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drugs in Pro Darts

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Tetedelacourse, 17 Jan 2008.

1. Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

I just made a joke up and posted it in Racing. But I think it's so devilishly clever that it deserves to be double-posted. The topic was doping in cycling compared with other sports:

On a similar note, I hear Ted Hankey has been banned from Professional Darts for 2 years after a post-match urine sample showed traces of lettuce in his diet.

Oh yeah baby, there's plenty more where that came from.;)

2. girofan

girofan New Member

Or blood in his alcohol stream!

3. Haitch

Haitch Flim Flormally

Keith Richards has a blood transfusion in an exclusive Swiss clinic every year. The operation costs 50,000 but his blood has a street value of 75,000.

4. atbman

atbman Veteran

Why would anyone want to inject drugs into a dartboard?

5. DP

DP Chasse patate

6. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

Ho ho this is funny - what sort of a Sport is a Sport that you can happily got sozzled and still win.....a blooming good 'un...Sport....nah, beer drinking comp....

Sports folk....my ass - some guy locally to us has been given big press coverage locally cos he's got through some finals...plays darts in local pubs all week.... not a slim chap - beer physique !!!

Now't said about all the really good cyclists that live in South Manchester because of the Velodrome / BCF HQ - see loads of the GB squad each week out training.... joke...........

7. Darts = cheap telly for the BBC - pointless in so many ways but the obvious one...;)

8. Darts is surprisingly good fun to watch, and even more fun to play. (Not that I'm much good at it, but any game you can play after, or during, a night on the dizzy water is alright by me.)

9. walker

walker New Member

What two things should never go together? Drink and tight rope walking

10. Paulus

Paulus Getting older by the minute

When the camera pans around the crowd, there are some surprisingly good looking ladies in the audience:ohmy: Do darts players have groupies?:ohmy:

11. DP

DP Chasse patate

Some of the female players are alright too. Google Mieke de Boer.

12. Dave5N

Dave5N Über Member

Bloody hell! I did! Just managed to close the window as the mrs walked through the door!

13. OP
    OP
    Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse New Member

Good day Delftse! Long time no post?

14. dmoan

dmoan Über Member

Of course they are. Real lookers ... I think not

[​IMG]

You are a bad, bad person!