Drugs in Pro Darts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tetedelacourse

I just made a joke up and posted it in Racing. But I think it's so devilishly clever that it deserves to be double-posted. The topic was doping in cycling compared with other sports:

On a similar note, I hear Ted Hankey has been banned from Professional Darts for 2 years after a post-match urine sample showed traces of lettuce in his diet.

Oh yeah baby, there's plenty more where that came from.;)

girofan

Or blood in his alcohol stream!

Haitch

Flim Flormally
Keith Richards has a blood transfusion in an exclusive Swiss clinic every year. The operation costs 50,000 but his blood has a street value of 75,000.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Ho ho this is funny - what sort of a Sport is a Sport that you can happily got sozzled and still win.....a blooming good 'un...Sport....nah, beer drinking comp....

Sports folk....my ass - some guy locally to us has been given big press coverage locally cos he's got through some finals...plays darts in local pubs all week.... not a slim chap - beer physique !!!

Now't said about all the really good cyclists that live in South Manchester because of the Velodrome / BCF HQ - see loads of the GB squad each week out training.... joke...........

walker

Rhythm Thief said:
Darts is surprisingly good fun to watch, and even more fun to play. (Not that I'm much good at it, but any game you can play after, or during, a night on the dizzy water is alright by me.)

What two things should never go together? Drink and tight rope walking

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
When the camera pans around the crowd, there are some surprisingly good looking ladies in the audience:ohmy: Do darts players have groupies?:ohmy:

U

User169

Paulus said:
When the camera pans around the crowd, there are some surprisingly good looking ladies in the audience:ohmy: Do darts players have groupies?;)

Some of the female players are alright too. Google Mieke de Boer.

Delftse Post said:
Some of the female players are alright too.

Of course they are. Real lookers ... I think not

00011.jpg

Delftse Post said:
Google Mieke de Boer.

You are a bad, bad person!

Top Bottom