Dunwich Dynamo 24th July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stevevw

Guru
MacBludgeon said:
I reckon I'd be up for a there and back try next year.

Can't believe Will and Tynan haven't figured out that the camper van was parked en route and they covered the last bit via that..........seems so obvious

Not obvious enough for us two. That is why we had to get a cab.

Sittingduck said:
Hmmmm - put me down as a maybe :eek:
I have 12 months to fix my sore feet and shed X stone... Should be attainable!

SD

You're leading the 'medium' group Anthony! Just make sure your next investment is a pair of rigid soled road shoes...rigid rigid rigid! By the time DD comes around you'll be sorted.
Decent peddles too - you are a proper cyclist now.

Fast Group: Will, steve, 4F, Tynan + Bradley Wigsie, ilovebikes, perhaps, and other enlisted snakes by 2010
Happy Medium Group: Us.
There's no such thing as a slow group.:blush:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Aperitif said:
You're leading the 'medium' group Anthony! Just make sure your next investment is a pair of rigid soled road shoes...rigid rigid rigid! By the time DD comes around you'll be sorted.

Fast Group: Will, steve, 4F, Tynan + Bradley Wigsie, ilovebikes, perhaps, and other enlisted snakes by 2010

Oh mate, how can we have a 'fast' group that includes 4F, if I can't cane that lardy arse over 125 miles, by next year, I'm going to give up altogether:evil:

MacB

Aperitif said:
Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

4F's up for the 'halfway house' refreshments...trust me, you'll want refreshing.:blush:

Anyway, it's a journey - not a race. Genteel commuting to the Wasteland.:eek:

sorry mate, 12 months of needling 4F, how could anyone resist? Even better, I do all that and then don't turn up on the day, I think his head could explode:biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Aperitif said:

Sorry to pick holes in your plan... but why are Tynan and I seperated with a '+' with everyone else seperated with a comma?

Does he have a special 'hazing' ritual he exacts on DD virgins after a few Stella's?

Tynan

Veteran
tsk, the worse you'll get off me is a bacon and egg and mushroom bap

I wouldn't say me and will were racing but there's was an element of hunt and destroy every time we saw tail lights and hammer on when we couldn't see any

that campervan was brill, stella at 7am was superb

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:

Something like these maybe...
07072009060.jpg

07072009061.jpg

:eek: - Had 'em a week or so but haven't worn them in yet and didn't want to risk 120 miles in new shoes. Removed the Look cleats when I put my SPD pedals back on the road bike (having to flip the Look Keo pedals over a lot in London traffic was irritating). I'll probably be used to them and have the Keo's back on there soon enough!

SD

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
MacBludgeon said:
Oh mate, how can we have a 'fast' group that includes 4F, if I can't cane that lardy arse over 125 miles, by next year, I'm going to give up altogether:evil:

Sorry did you say something ?, you were that far behind I nearly didn't hear you :eek:

Ditch the fairy bars and you might have a chance of applying for the fast group :biggrin:

MacB

4F said:
Sorry did you say something ?, you were that far behind I nearly didn't hear you ;)

Ditch the fairy bars and you might have a chance of applying for the fast group :biggrin:

ooh, ooh, ooh, I feel a year long build up to a small wager here.......perhaps the loser has to cater to the winner for breakfast......as long as you're not too far behind me:evil:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I should do this really. Haven't done any of the previous... not a great one for night riding seeing as 5 months of the year my commute is in the dark so that's more then enough night cycling for me..

However, seeing as everyone else seems to be putting their name down for next years.. I might as well tentatively add mine..

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
MacBludgeon said:
ooh, ooh, ooh, I feel a year long build up to a small wager here.......perhaps the loser has to cater to the winner for breakfast......as long as you're not too far behind me:evil:

So you can get the practice in I like my poached eggs just on the runny side thanks

Top Bottom