Dunwich Dynamo 24th July 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
ianrauk said:
I'll come along only if I can join the Fatketeers... seeing as I am such a huge lard arse these days :ohmy:

Stick with us mate and you wont go wrong. We normally get to the food stops first despite cycling slower :smile: Big Al will be cooking so may have to hang around at the end for him to catch up before the cooking starts;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Oh dear, this is soo far ahead.. I dont know my beer and kebab schedule yet...

Darn you Will!!!

Am in for there and back... unless some pressing matter of beer birds and kebab twist my arm...

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
4F said:
Stick with us mate and you wont go wrong. We normally get to the food stops first despite cycling slower :ohmy: Big Al will be cooking so may have to hang around at the end for him to catch up before the cooking starts;)

Oh yeah, I'll be cooking the first breakfast but I'll leave room for the second one 4F'll be cooking when he finally arrives:evil:

Arch

Married to Night Train
With the usual provisos of as long as I can afford to sort myself out getting there and can get time off from whatever job I end up in...

Count me in.

Now, hit 'post' before you change your mind...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
ianrauk said:
I'll come along only if I can join the Fatketeers... seeing as I am such a huge lard arse these days :blush:

Jesus, if your a Fatketeer can someone make me an Obeseteer signature!

4F

Will1985 said:
Nobody has an excuse now - a poster on yacf rode from Bristol to London then Dunwich and back!! 880km in a 54 hour timeframe!

Yeah I saw that. Set off at 08:00 on Saturday and got back at miday Monday ;)

4F

Nice one COG, the more the merrier, just watch out for MacSlow tailgating you :ohmy:

Top Bottom