Dunwich Dynamo (Sat 16th - SUn 17th July)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Olympics....pah. I didn't manage to get any tickets and the speed we were travelling to Dunwich at I don't think I will qualify to take part.:rolleyes:

Agreed, I was slower this year getting in at 6:40 with an average of 13.3 however I was mindful of the 32 miles back home afterwards.

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
Well DD number 3 ticked off. Quite a contrast to last year and 2 hours slower but no less enjoyable. I suffered a bit with the low temperature and a bad stomach at the food stop, but it passed. A pair of leggings would have come in very handy (I was shivering so much at one point i could hardly control the bike). Apart from that it was a great ride. Bumped into a few forumers, Tynan, 4F and Will at the start and Little yellow brompton and his son a few times on route (I hope you guys had a good trip back to Gods own country).

We did thanks, after a loonnng lost trudge through London, we eventaully got home a 23:55

TechnoTim2011

I sat outside my house in Sudbury and tried to take some photos (which came out badly) and some video which wasn't all that bad. So if you want to see what the dun run looks like from the viewpoint of a bystander (and of course maybe spot yourself passing by) have a loo

Video 1 and Video 2

Oh and feel free to share them

Top Bottom