Duplicate post problems

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
vernon

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
See what I mean. Can't delete the duplicates either!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've logged it as a problem myself but it need Shaun to flick a switch I'm afraid.

In the meantime I've noticed that lots are deleting their duplicate posts, as they create them so thank you very much, though you can't delete duplicate threads, we'll try to do those as we go along.

I've been pausing after hitting the post button and then opening a new window to check to see if it has worked, but it is a bit of a pain, and some duplicates seem to happen even then!

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I'm getting the same problem & am able to delete duplicate posts but get an error message on hitting delete telling me I don't have permission to do so, but it still deletes when I come out and go back in.

Incidentally, my Your Content button throws up a page not found error now as well.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It almost got me a second time today. Once you post the page doesn't always update and you stay on the post box page. Refreshing the page bumps it up though.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm having the same problem

Everyone is.
Shaun needs to give the server a kick.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
It's everyone I think, there is a gremlin in the system and we are just going to have to wait for Shaun, and he has a life outside the forum too:whistle:, as long as we are able to post we should be able to get our fix!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
If you press the post button only the once, then leave the page, you don't get a duplicate post :thumbsup:
But if you press post more than once you get duplicates, then it makes you delete duplicate and original both, while saying "not allowed" :laugh:

Top Bottom