Dynatech 755 ti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Just made room in the stable for a 1995 one owner from new Raleigh Dynatech 755 ti complete with original receipt and confirmation from the seller that it has covered no more than 45 yes 45 miles from day one !

All original and as you would expect fantastic original condition including tyres which i expect to have to replace as if they have been stored with weight on them they will flat spotted at least but hey ......

I know @midlife has at least 1 Dynatech but how many other cc'ers have as well

Will post some better pictures once the weather permits me to do so and i cant wait to get it out on the road either

IMG_1231.JPG
IMG_1234.JPG

arch684

Veteran
Another great find.Looks in showroom condition

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Nice!
As for any other CC peeps with Dynatech bikes...
bikes 004.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
had first ride on this today and although it was less than a mile in very blustery conditions it felt good

dropped it at my lbs for fresh grease and a general once over

davidphilips

Veteran
Nice bike, thanks to mickymusterd i have a 725 dynatech, very nice bike, mine has all 105 rather than 600 shimano,only time i notice the titanium tubes is went/if i go for a fast take of i can notice the frame flex but have been using this over some uneven surfaces and the bonding seems great.
Changed my tyres to 700x28 just makes a nice comfortable bike seem even more comfortable, Great bike enjoy.

Attachments

• 100_8528[1].JPG
    100_8528[1].JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

daysnways

DCDTpq7XoAAq-eU.jpg

Looking good Biggs....looks like we should all get together and have a dynatech ride out?

Here's mine - 401ti. Very good condition also. 1993 I think? Mix of parts as it was purchased originally as frame only.

Minimal mileage so far as its my summer/dry bike.

Anyone know what the different numbering relates to?

My top tube and down tube are Ti, the rest steel of course with the ally lugs.

Top Bottom