Dynatech 755 ti

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My 755Ti,

Still, hanging up, doing nothing, in the garage

get using it

woodbutcher

Veteran
View attachment 370814

Looking good Biggs....looks like we should all get together and have a dynatech ride out?

Here's mine - 401ti. Very good condition also. 1993 I think? Mix of parts as it was purchased originally as frame only.

Minimal mileage so far as its my summer/dry bike.

Anyone know what the different numbering relates to?

My top tube and down tube are Ti, the rest steel of course with the ally lugs.
Im having a Billy no mates moment here, you guys seem to be within riding distance of one another . I ride 25 klm each day and lm lucky if l see another bike, and l do its going in the opposite direction:sad:

davidphilips

Veteran
Im having a Billy no mates moment here, you guys seem to be within riding distance of one another . I ride 25 klm each day and lm lucky if l see another bike, and l do its going in the opposite direction:sad:

If only my friend it would be great to have a day out on the dynatechs with briggs682, TheDoctor, Ritcherd, etc, but sadly for me the road between us is under water. So like yourself i am Billy no mates with anyone on CC.

Having said that my dynatech will be on the go tomorrow morning.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If only my friend it would be great to have a day out on the dynatechs with briggs682, TheDoctor, Ritcherd, etc, but sadly for me the road between us is under water. So like yourself i am Billy no mates with anyone on CC.

Having said that my dynatech will be on the go tomorrow morning.

i am always up for a ride , if i can fit it around normal family stuff

Top Bottom