E-Bikes direct any good?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Hi folks Im thinking of buying a new bike [Dawes 201] from this company E-Bikes direct, not the cheapest but availability of new bikes seems to be getting difficult. Anyone had dealings with them?

Last edited:
They were very helpful to me - no hard sell at all - when I was very seriously thinking about getting an e-bike. I was almost ready to drop the money but they dissuaded me until I'd tried actually physically handling a similar model as they said although the figures indicated my preferred e-bike would fit me, they thought it would be a very close-run thing.

And so it proved.

Several people on the pedelecs forum recommend them, too.

OP
OP
Chief Broom

Chief Broom

Veteran
They were very helpful to me - no hard sell at all - when I was very seriously thinking about getting an e-bike. I was almost ready to drop the money but they dissuaded me until I'd tried actually physically handling a similar model as they said although the figures indicated my preferred e-bike would fit me, they thought it would be a very close-run thing.

And so it proved.

Several people on the pedelecs forum recommend them, too.
I bought a battery off them, very good and quick service
Thanks for the info KnittyNorah, numbnuts ^_^ i feel more confident now hearing good reviews! Cheers CB

Top Bottom