E mail today.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
And what’s not internet connected, facial recognition, that people think
is in its infancy. Seen a documentary in China, bar code on houses, police scan it, know who
should be there, and when they check the house, who should not be there.
Cameras everywhere, if you run your flagged, then investigated, if you say the wrong thing,
investigated and disappear, thousand of people taken to camps for re education, and that’s only
what leaks out.
A trillion dollar industry built around collecting every shred of information on us all, and selling it
over and over and over, and people allow it, wonder why.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
China is a totalitarian regime so not surprising.

Yet there are more CCTV cameras in the UK than China, ignoring those in the warehouses obviously
I hope you get a chance to see the documentary I did, the Chinese actually used a small
by our standards ethnic group who have distinct facial differences to train the software,
they scored well in that they put these people into a specific area for this, and from there they
send for re education, when the undercover reporters asked the general Chinese people about
this ethnic group, they said they were animals not people, and all they could do was walk a donkey.

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Another dodgy e mail this morning Louise Timms.So that is too women trying to contact me.Ladies i am bald have only one eye,have a prostate problem a little pension and my state pension.Not much of a catch.

Another dodgy e mail this morning Louise Timms.So that is too women trying to contact me.Ladies i am bald have only one eye,have a prostate problem a little pension and my state pension.Not much of a catch.
What ever you do don't tell them you don't think you have much time left, that would be the icing on their cake.

Globalti

Legendary Member
When i used to travel to Pakistan on business and spend long sober hours in hotels my threshold of excitement would drop so low that a demurely-dressed young women with nice wrists and ankles would get my pulse racing too.

Top Bottom