East London and Southend!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lee_M

Guru
Hi everyone,

New to the forum, and just back on the bike afte a two year layoff (triple discectomy!)

I live in Wanstead east London and have a small weekend place in Leigh on sea near Southend, so currently my main ride is between the two (about 50k).

Struggling to get the miles in as I work away from home a lot but hope to be able to up the mileage so I can join a club or two (they can be a bit daunting on their websites when they say "come and join us on our Sunday ride, we only do 60 miles"!

re84uk

Hi Lee *waves from Southend*

OP
OP
Lee_M

Lee_M

Guru
Hi and thanks for the welcome

If you see a lone biker on a blue tifosi, say hi, it will probably be me!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Lee, welcome to Cycle Chat.

If you see a lone biker on a black Specialized on the Grays one way system trying to find a way through it whilst on a trip to Southend and back.... that will be me

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hi Lee, welcome to Cycle Chat.

If you see a lone biker on a black Specialized on the Grays one way system trying to find a way through it whilst on a trip to Southend and back.... that will be me
And if you see two other cyclists behind him laughing at him being lost again. That'll be me and Ross (rb58)

:welcome:

Hello Lee and welcome along from a Brentwood fella.

I've played cricket at both Wanstead and Chalkwell Park, nice grounds and pleasant areas.

Plenty of non (too) serious CC rides around London and the south east, so keep your eyes open if you want a day out with a good bunch of people.

compo

Veteran
If you see a geriatric with his fishing tackle on the Stansted Airport - Southend bus that'll probably be me :thumbsup:

Hello Lee and welcome along from a Brentwood fella.

I've played cricket at both Wanstead and Chalkwell Park, nice grounds and pleasant areas.

Plenty of non (too) serious CC rides around London and the south east, so keep your eyes open if you want a day out with a good bunch of people.

Go easy dude.....

Hi and welcome from Chelmsford! I know your area well I've worked I that area for 12 years now ;-)

Top Bottom