East Riding 100 mile ride - February

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Se7enUK

Soltydog said:
I'd have tagged along to Brid from home had i known you were over here ;)

The 15th Feb ride looks good, although you guys look pretty serious athletes & not sure i could keep up :biggrin:

Theres a good mix so I don't think you will have any probs, I am out in the morning doing the 60 miler to make sure my directions hold up.

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Apologies to all planning on tagging along on this ride, but it looks like i'm going to have to cancel :smile:
I've just come off some medication & it's causing dizzy spells & light headyness, so I'm not confident I'll be in a postion to be cycling at the weekend, certainly not 100 miles anyway.
Apologies to anyone who was looking forward to the ride, but there's always next month, or the possibilty of tagging along with the lincsquad ride the weekend after next.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Well I hope you get well. It may have been very cold this weekend anyway. Hopefully it'll warm up a bit in that time.

Se7enUK

Soltydog said:
Apologies to all planning on tagging along on this ride, but it looks like i'm going to have to cancel :evil:
I've just come off some medication & it's causing dizzy spells & light headyness, so I'm not confident I'll be in a postion to be cycling at the weekend, certainly not 100 miles anyway.
Apologies to anyone who was looking forward to the ride, but there's always next month, or the possibilty of tagging along with the lincsquad ride the weekend after next.

Speedy recovery to you and hopefully see you out and about soon.

Top Bottom