East Yorshire Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Another sorry from me as well, a 'family' weekend on the 15th

Solty, (& others) if you fancy a ride down to Spurn one weekend, once the football season has finished - yes I know ours probably finished months ago... ?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
craigwend said:
Another sorry from me as well, a 'family' weekend on the 15th

Solty, (& others) if you fancy a ride down to Spurn one weekend, once the football season has finished - yes I know ours probably finished months ago... ?
I could be up for that. I have lived on the Humber Bank for over thirty years and have never yet been down to Spurn:sad:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Anyone still on for this Saturday?
Meeting at 9am at Hull Paragon main entrance for a gentle ride upto Hornsea & Mr Moos if required :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Yeah, I can make it, as long as I make the 7.30 train on Saturday!

Hull Paragon, that's just the railway station, yeah?

Any idea how far we'll be going? Just out of interest.

And, can we not have the rain this time?:blush:

Bandini

Can't do it. See some of you soon though - enjoy the ice cream :blush:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Arch said:
Hull Paragon, that's just the railway station, yeah?

Any idea how far we'll be going? Just out of interest.

And, can we not have the rain this time?:blush:

Just, usual spot, just outside station

It's about 32 miles return trip to Hornsea, add another 15 max for return to Mr Moos if we go there

Rain? Don't know what you mean :smile: Very keen frost this morning when I left for work, but I'm sure any frost will be clear by 9 :biggrin:

zacklaws

Guru
Rain? Prepare for worse than that Arch. When I was out today doing the Big G, forecast said it would rain around 1 1/2 hours into the ride and when it did I was going up "Life hill" near Sledmere but what suprised me was all the snowflakes coming down too.

Unless it was volcanic ash? But it was freezing cold too so must have been snow.

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
zacklaws said:
Its all changed now, its going to a hot day.

:wacko: I wonder what changed in the space of 12 hours or so, to avert all the rain at the weekend, it was light showers Friday & heavy showers on Saturday :laugh:, but now it's going to 'cloudy with sunny spells' :biggrin:

Top Bottom