East Yorshire Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Arch said:
I'll pack a waterproof.

And some water wings.

And a canoe.

And King Canute.

You'll be getting an excess fare charge on the train, esp if it's a grumpy arse conductor :biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Soltydog said:
You'll be getting an excess fare charge on the train, esp if it's a grumpy arse conductor ;)

No, I'll carry the waterproof and the deflated water wings, and King Canute can buy his own ticket and bring the canoe and deal with the conductor...

Then he'll be King Canoet.:hugs:

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
looking at the latest forecast it doesn't look like you'll be needing the water wings, waterproof etc, but you never know :laugh:

Any newbies coming along? I'll be the one in the cycle chat top :ohmy:

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Glad you chaps and chapesses enjoyed yourselves. Wish I could have been there:sad:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Gerry Attrick said:
Glad you chaps and chapesses enjoyed yourselves. Wish I could have been there:sad:

Never mind, another time.

Jolly good day - sun (yes, really!), nice riding. And my computer went bonkers at Mr Moos, allowing me to note a top speed of 132kph on the way back....:wacko:

Oh, and Velocidad gave me a ride on his toy....:smile:

Plus I got meet the (future) meat (oink!), while Velocidad emptied Soltydogs garage of useful items - with permission of course!

Got back about 7, and thanks to a sandwich on Hull station, wasn't hungry enough to succumb to takeaway temptation.

OP
OP
Soltydog

Soltydog

Legendary Member
called for a beer on the way home after leaving you two, but got a taste for it, so been back out & had a few more :smile:

Great day out, but I doubt i'll organise another ride this year with fine weather :smile: Feel ok, apart from thigh cramping up in pub tonight :wacko:

Thanks Velocidad, I reckon there's space in the garage for another bike now:biggrin:

Top Bottom