Easy North Herts Ride 21st Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
ianrauk said:
Yes mate.... A10 & A1010... near same as we came back from the Essex ride I suppose

That has several connotations for me! :tongue: But it must be the one back from Newport where I managed to get lost in a pub garden with ilb and ara, returning by that shrine to football, Tottingham Hotspurs!!! "Nice one Cyril!"

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, I'll be cycling there and back from home, does that qualify me for Mousketeer status?
I live about 8 miles from SteveVW :bravo:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
TheDoctor said:
Well, I'll be cycling there and back from home, does that qualify me for Mousketeer status?
I live about 8 miles from SteveVW :rolleyes:

Only if you have moved recently a lot further away. ;)

Tynan

Veteran
ooo, only 22.1 miles from my house, mind you a 9am start there means a pretty early eta, what time would you sarf london types be setting off?

Tynan

Veteran
22 miles in 50 minutes?

I suspect people would coming to collect me and the ride in a team bus if I was capable of that

but it's a nice thought

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Well the Team CC Burger bus is staying on my drive so you will have to leave a bit earlier and cycle up. :smile:

Or get Will to be your lead out.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Due to Mrs Ian being laid up because of her C-Section. An all day ride is out of the question at the moment. So see you another time.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
I did not think you would be out on Sunday but thanks for the letting me know. You look after them both especially the new QPR supporter Henry.

Tynan

Veteran
offs

is there anyone else riding up from London?

Not that I'm more than tentative I hasten to add

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
stevevw said:
Well the Team CC Burger bus is staying on my drive so you will have to leave a bit earlier and cycle up. :biggrin:

Or get Will to be your lead out.

Whats this? I've not heard of said delights? Will this be in operation and do you serve kebab? :biggrin:

I might be tempted to come on this ride and honour you all with my presence if the answers are good! hehehe

Top Bottom