Easy North Herts Ride 21st Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
Davywalnuts said:
Whats this? I've not heard of said delights? Will this be in operation and do you serve kebab? ;)

I might be tempted to come on this ride and honour you all with my presence if the answers are good! hehehe

Well if you only attend the easy rides Davy, you'll never get brekkie and beer from the the CC Cafe

DSC00111.jpg

Dunwich Dynamo 2009

:smile:

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Hmmmm... wheres the busty old bird dishing out all kinds of greasy delights... or the kebab stick... hmmmm, not interested anymore... ;)

Oh oh oh!! Easy huh dearest Luke, I dont think Ive ever got a train back on a CC or Fnrttc ride.. MMMEEEEOOOOWWWWW!! :smile:

redjedi said:
Well if you only attend the easy rides Davy, you'll never get brekkie and beer from the the CC Cafe

DSC00111.jpg

Dunwich Dynamo 2009

:smile:

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
ianrauk said:
If Martin moves does the van tip over

No but if the van moves Martin tips over. Did Luke mention we had beer.

Davy are you going to make the effort to come along on Sunday? If so see if you can get Martin, Luke, Dave and all the other usual suspects along to for a sort of Minimouseketeer ride.

OP
OP
stevevw

stevevw

Guru
Davywalnuts said:
Hmmmm... wheres the busty old bird dishing out all kinds of greasy delights... or the kebab stick... hmmmm, not interested anymore... :smile:

Oi who you calling a busty old bird. :smile: ;)

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
stevevw said:
No but if the van moves Martin tips over. Did Luke mention we had beer.

Davy are you going to make the effort to come along on Sunday? If so see if you can get Martin, Luke, Dave and all the other usual suspects along to for a sort of Minimouseketeer ride.

Beer.... Mmmmmm.... It could be needed this Sunday if I do...

I would love to, but... yeah, am on the lash, sorry.... would love to have though, sorry!

Davywalnuts said:
Hmmmm... wheres the busty old bird dishing out all kinds of greasy delights... or the kebab stick... hmmmm, not interested anymore... ;)

Oh oh oh!! Easy huh dearest Luke, I dont think Ive ever got a train back on a CC or Fnrttc ride.. MMMEEEEOOOOWWWWW!! :smile:

Best take a look at this (I'll not post it direct Davy) before you say something rash Davy!

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=884974&postcount=349

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
stevevw said:
Davy are you going to make the effort to come along on Sunday? If so see if you can get Martin, Luke, Dave and all the other usual suspects along to for a sort of Minimouseketeer ride.[/FONT]

I'm a bit lost .Is the ride on saturday or sunday?

Tynan

Veteran
defo maybe as long as someone else rides up from London

preferably that knows the way a bit

Top Bottom