"Eat anything" day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Lamb's liver, garlic and onions, fried with a dash of sherry. With mashed potato.:hungry:

I had liver and onions this week. I serve mine with rice. I must try sherry with the liver. As much as i'm tempted to try absinthe, I think that it would overpower the delicate flavour of the liver.

Last edited:
When you have the right discipline to control your binge intake, make it as good as it gets. Not in terms of volume but the quality and variety and even the exotic. Go into venison, boar, paela, new variety of curries, dim sum, Portuguese/ Brazilian churrasco etc

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
As you're in the Borders it's not too far to procure an Englishman for the pot, those with a more adventurous palate may even go further for a Westminsterian. With the later it is important to soak thoroughly before cooking and, in both processes, you need to regularly skim off the Scum that rises to the top. While cooking they give of a smell like gasoline or victory.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
The person who came second got two kisses but the winner ran away before the prizes were given out..

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
What's on the menu today folks....been good all week trained hard...especially today...so its mixed grill for me again....maybe even pakora on top

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
[QUOTE 3495807, member: 9609"]aye - but a better win for Hwick[/QUOTE]
Another win for The Greens today and a humping for Melrose away at Balerno; I'm glad I was on dog/horse/child duties and didnae go.

Top Bottom