"Eat anything" day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I suppose I'd better go try eat the rest of that pizza...

brand

Fish, chips peas and gravy with cider or Elderberry wine or both. My regular Friday dinner.
Stomach feels odly full already. Had 400grms of veg for breakfast and about 300grms of fried rice one and half hours ago. Will have to wait till 9ish to eat fish and chips.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Fish, chips peas and gravy with cider or Elderberry wine or both. My regular Friday dinner.
Stomach feels odly full already. Had 400grms of veg for breakfast and about 300grms of fried rice one and half hours ago. Will have to wait till 9ish to eat fish and chips.
Think you need more fibre in your diet lol

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
I managed to resist temptation today despite the rest of the office munching away on lovely smelling burgers, chicken and chips bought from the pub across the road.

Not sure I even want to have an "eat anything" day this weekend. But I'll wait and see how I feel tomorrow.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
I managed to resist temptation today despite the rest of the office munching away on lovely smelling burgers, chicken and chips bought from the pub across the road.

Not sure I even want to have an "eat anything" day this weekend. But I'll wait and see how I feel tomorrow.

You don't need to want an eat anything day. You just follow the calendar and the enjoyment will follow the food.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
German restaurant cool....never new such a thing existed....Other than in Germany of course

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Tandoori Mixed Grill ordered via justeat.co.uk, with delivery requested for half-time in the France v Scotland rugby - amazing that justeat had that as a delivery option ;)

It'll be my first ever tandoori grill, and first time I have used justeat to order food - my life, living on the edge.

burndust

Parts unknown...baby
Tandoori Mixed Grill ordered via justeat.co.uk, with delivery requested for half-time in the France v Scotland rugby - amazing that justeat had that as a delivery option ;)

It'll be my first ever tandoori grill, and first time I have used justeat to order food - my life, living on the edge.

can't order mine til 5....hope you enjoy your protein box

Top Bottom