Eating Plan

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kimolsen

I started cycling last summer buying a hybrid and straightaway i was hooked. I have recently ditched the hybrid, replacing it with a Cannondale road bike as i was doing the majority of my rides on the roads. Now over the winter months i have let myself go a little and have put on a few extra pounds.

As the days are now longer and the weather is improving i am getting back into the cycling going out 2-3 times midweek averaging around 20 miles and maybe a 30 miler on a Saturday.

I was wondering if anybody can recommend a daily eating plan which will enable me to lose the extra pounds as quick as possible?

It doesn't need to be in depth just a brief description of what i should and should not be eating.

I have seen loads of eating plans in magazines and on the internet but the meals seem to take forever to prepare. It needs to be a plan suitable for your everyday average Joe who has a busy work life and can't generally pullover at midday on the M1 to prepare an Advocado salad.

jimboalee

OP
OP
K

kimolsen

Thanks for your reply but it is an everyday eating plan i am wanting in order to shed as much fat as possible in a short period of time.

jimboalee

50% carbs, 40% protein and 10% fat.

Get your Basal Metabolic Rate calculated, and then get it corrected for the weight you WANT to be.

Study the Calorie Counter books.

Create a spreadsheet of the foods you regularly eat.

Calc the ammount you SHOULD be eating.

Stick with it.

colinr

I was wondering if anybody can recommend a daily eating plan which will enable me to lose the extra pounds as quick as possible?

I'd say sustainable is better than quick. Aim to lose 1-2lbs a week, more than that and you'll never keep it up. Find something that works for you and don't go hungry.

Top Bottom