Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Usually I would but It isn't for me, too far away and too big, I just thought someone on here may be interested.

she is a local seller to me and e bay wont let you ask questions for some strange reason so you cant check any details just got to go with what is mentioned

i have bought a few bikes form her before and this one is in my watching pile for sure

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
she is a local seller to me and e bay wont let you ask questions for some strange reason so you cant check any details just got to go with what is mentioned

i have bought a few bikes form her before and this one is in my watching pile for sure
Apparently Diamant are a Belgium Brand their high end bikes had either 531 or Oria ( never heard of Oria) tubes. This one definately looks a good one, unfortunately the frame looks at least 56cm so too big for me.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One

I've just asked the seller some questions, I'll let you know if I get any answers before auction end.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
trying asking seller questions .......
Having looked closely at the pics it has Reynolds 531 frame & forks, 8 speed block with Dura Ace rear mech, Dura Ace seat post, the hoods look to say Dura Ace, Shimano 600 crank. I'm not familiar with the colour of the label on the wheels, they don't look like Mavic?
It looks like one of their pro machines, a cracking bike.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

It's on mine but I'm not near there to collect for a while

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Having looked closely at the pics it has Reynolds 531 frame & forks, 8 speed block with Dura Ace rear mech, Dura Ace seat post, the hoods look to say Dura Ace, Shimano 600 crank. I'm not familiar with the colour of the label on the wheels, they don't look like Mavic?
It looks like one of their pro machines, a cracking bike.

It's on mine but I'm not near there to collect for a while

bun fight then , my bid staked and not enough

with no answer re seat post being free etc etc i am not prepared to go any higher

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Personally I would always leave bidding until the last few seconds then bid your max, I find bidding early encourages more bidders.
Good luck, hope you get it. Let us know how you get on.

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Didn't bid but then found this - and popped in an early covering bid - which has just been beaten. I can't see this being that popular? :unsure:

Horizon Kingfisher 531 frame / forks but no other details:

s-l1600.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Didn't bid but then found this - and popped in an early covering bid - which has just been beaten. I can't see this being that popular? :unsure:

Horizon Kingfisher 531 frame / forks but no other details:

View attachment 158073
The tyres have been flat for a while (look at the front wheel) you'd think people would pump em up a bit before taking piccys.

Top Bottom