Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
25" ought to plenty big enough? It's a beaut though, if I didn't need a stepladder to climb up on it I'd be looking hard at this:smile:

I am 6'4" and looking at the amount of seatpost showing for the owner at 6'0" I am a bit worried. You are right though, it is a beauty. I guess his reserve is set pretty high.

Snap?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Olmo-road...63dc13d&pid=100005&rk=4&rkt=6&sd=292083006646
s-l1600.jpg

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
I just this moment was looking at this after clicking through the British Eagle you found. I am not sure if it would be a tiny bit small, but more importantly, I suspect it could go for quite a high price. I am watching it though.

I am 6'4" and looking at the amount of seatpost showing for the owner at 6'0" I am a bit worried. You are right though, it is a beauty. I guess his reserve is set pretty high.
I wouldn't worry about the size; unless you have disproportionately long legs this will fit you a treat, and at that size there won't be a great deal of competition.
While I'm here, I hope I won't be treading on anyone's toes in bidding for that British Eagle in Southwell - it's my size, I'll be passing through Southwell tomorrow by car (convenient for collecting it), and I like the look of it! With a small collection of steel framed bikes (nowhere near some of you on here; I was trying to build up a stable of vintage bikes for a dream of a gite in the Pays de la Loire, but Brexit put paid to that), I really don't need another one, but it looks too good to let go for a pittance. Without a radical redesign of storage in the outhouses, I may need to let one go - anyone up for a 21 1/2" Holdsworth? (An impulse purchase from a yard sale in Burton Joyce - marginally too small for me, but I love it).

I wouldn't worry about the size; unless you have disproportionately long legs this will fit you a treat, and at that size there won't be a great deal of competition.
While I'm here, I hope I won't be treading on anyone's toes in bidding for that British Eagle in Southwell - it's my size, I'll be passing through Southwell tomorrow by car (convenient for collecting it), and I like the look of it! With a small collection of steel framed bikes (nowhere near some of you on here; I was trying to build up a stable of vintage bikes for a dream of a gite in the Pays de la Loire, but Brexit put paid to that), I really don't need another one, but it looks too good to let go for a pittance. Without a radical redesign of storage in the outhouses, I may need to let one go - anyone up for a 21 1/2" Holdsworth? (An impulse purchase from a yard sale in Burton Joyce - marginally too small for me, but I love it).

Calling @woodbutcher ^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
There's an Allegro Lagonda for sale in West Bromwich for £10. It's a bit scruffy but these were top quality Swiss bikes.
https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/allegro-lagonda-3-speed-bicycle/1230068229

Bargain of the day

Top Bottom