Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderdog

you want to see mine
Not quite sure how one should take this ... is it an invitation?

ChrisEyles

Guru
Yeah a trip around the garage is always on offer to any cycle chat member that is passing , i might even offer a cup of tea or coffee as well . ^_^

I'll love to take you up on that if I'm ever passing by your way @biggs682! Don't know what's in your stable at the moment but there are loads of gorgeous bikes you've posted up on here.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I'll love to take you up on that if I'm ever passing by your way @biggs682! Don't know what's in your stable at the moment but there are loads of gorgeous bikes you've posted up on here.

its an open invitation , i had an ex local lad here last week for 3.5hrs just looking and talking during his week in the uk back from Australia

at the mo there is an Ian May , Legnano , Shorter , Lee Cooper , Pollard , Bridgestone , Panasonic , Mercian , Raleigh Carlton , Marin , Simonici and a couple of others i cant remember !!

What on earth is the bike in the last link @biggs682 posted? I've never seen anything quite like that!

its weird for sure but i quite like weird

woodbutcher

Veteran
its an open invitation , i had an ex local lad here last week for 3.5hrs just looking and talking during his week in the uk back from Australia

at the mo there is an Ian May , Legnano , Shorter , Lee Cooper , Pollard , Bridgestone , Panasonic , Mercian , Raleigh Carlton , Marin , Simonici and a couple of others i cant remember !!

its weird for sure but i quite like weird
May l return the invitation Mr Biggs, and say that if you find yourself in SW France more specifically the Lot, you would be welcome if you called in for a glass or two in return for your opinion on my growing collection of Italians.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
saw these 2 the other night

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272701791153?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

both posts are free and move ok , fr fork chrome in poor state , rest should clean up nicely

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272701801297?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

seat post (campag aero) turns but didnt come up and stem is stuck but no real effort applied , bottom bracket excess play , some nice bits a degree of frame marking and has been resprayed at some point but should clean up ok ish

Top Bottom