Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
lovely place - the daughter lives in Brizzle, so it could conceivably be picked up. I could not possibly buy it having just this afto bought two brooks saddles :eek:
Reluctantly l will have to join the no buy club, mostly because lm trying to accumulate enough funds to bid on a Bianchi when the right one comes up for sale. On top of which l will have to buy cassette/chain set bits for my Viscount (see latest ) :smile:

wonderdog

Very droll, as a matter of fact l have been to Bristol at least twice, the first time l was very young and got drunk with my grandmother on "schooners" of sherry. A "progressive" lady my grandmother:whistle:
Tales of derring do! A girlfriend of many moons back decided I was too awful for words when her mother and I embarked on a similar sherry bender. We (mother and I) thought we were funnier than a fit after the best part of a flagon of something amontillado-esque.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Tales of derring do! A girlfriend of many moons back decided I was too awful for words when her mother and I embarked on a similar sherry bender. We (mother and I) thought we were funnier than a fit after the best part of a flagon of something amontillado-esque.
Some people/girlfriends have no sense of humour ! The sorry and slightly guilty end to our bender was that when we eventually arrived back at my grandmothers house which she shared with her sister ( a rather strict person) we thought it would be fun to give the strict sisters corgi dog some sherry, which the hound enthusiastically lapped up. It then did something l have never seen since.....it ran backwards up the stairs, not easy for a corgi l guess.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
The Pete Matthews bike I posted on here which sold for £75 looks to have been fettled and is now £445!
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=192349375213&globalID=EBAY-GB
3640260B-302E-48F2-8141-9C463459EF6C.jpeg

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
A nice Peugeot Competition with Columbus tubing, £60 or best offer in Bedford.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=152766302777&globalID=EBAY-GB
A03EE2FE-884B-4A0C-B5DD-A6D97E3EA848.jpeg
10F0E0F8-E487-4180-B948-F2AC7BF2A0D1.jpeg

Top Bottom