Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
image.jpeg
A nice Falcon in Newcastle, Tange tubing and a lot of Shimano 600 Arabesque. £99 starting bid.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=272990370261&globalID=EBAY-GB

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I don't live that far from Crystal Palace so I'm going to have to check this out. Very suspicious that it's been on sale in London for a couple of weeks and gone from £100 to £60. Normally a bike like this would be sold in a couple of hours.

Go and get it please

Montsegur Horsefly

Go and get it please

Spoke to the bloke this morning and he said someone is coming to look at it this lunchtime. I can't get over until this evening so he'll let me know if it doesn't sell. I see it's now on for £50. Surely it'll go for that. He must be desperate to get rid before Christmas. Shame, as I've been on the lookout for a Rory O'Brien for a while. My late father was born and grew up in Manor Park and the Romford area, and was an enthusiastic club cyclist around Essex. I like to think that he might have ridden a Rory O'Brien at some point.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Spoke to the bloke this morning and he said someone is coming to look at it this lunchtime. I can't get over until this evening so he'll let me know if it doesn't sell. I see it's now on for £50. Surely it'll go for that. He must be desperate to get rid before Christmas. Shame, as I've been on the lookout for a Rory O'Brien for a while. My late father was born and grew up in Manor Park and the Romford area, and was an enthusiastic club cyclist around Essex. I like to think that he might have ridden a Rory O'Brien at some point.

fingers crossed you never know

Montsegur Horsefly

Got it for £50. Will try and get some photos up over Christmas. Reynolds 531 frame needs a bit of tlc, but everything seems to be working (except one brake lever broken). Wolber Super Champion rims and Miche hubs. Shimano Exage 300ex rear derailleur and Shinano 600 cranks and groupset. Bloke showed me the advert where he got it from, so no reason to suspect it’s not a genuine Rory O’Brien. Will need to investigate further. Thanks for the tip off.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Got it for £50. Will try and get some photos up over Christmas. Reynolds 531 frame needs a bit of tlc, but everything seems to be working (except one brake lever broken). Wolber Super Champion rims and Miche hubs. Shimano Exage 300ex rear derailleur and Shinano 600 cranks and groupset. Bloke showed me the advert where he got it from, so no reason to suspect it’s not a genuine Rory O’Brien. Will need to investigate further. Thanks for the tip off.

Great news enjoy it

nice Viscout going under the hammer here

https://www.easyliveauction.com/cat...1eb9357e7ef448a6646f/general-auction-lot-339/

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
[QUOTE 5092264, member: 43827"]If it was a bit smaller I'd go for it.

I'm on the lookout for a nice old 531 f/f to build up and may be picking up a tatty but nice 60s Harry Hall this week.[/QUOTE]

What size do you want ?

Top Bottom