Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I owe @biggs682 a cake/beer/pie ^_^

My size and perfect for as a summer run-a-round as my 13yo's pinched my new NeilPryde Nazare race bike.

thought you would like that , if it was local to me i would have had it all day long enjoy

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...

Collected this evening. It's had one owner since new and he clearly was upset to let this bike go as it was a present from his dad, but was moving later this month.

The good: All original, except for more recent tyres. Original brake pads, cables, everything and it all works. Shimano Exage 500 throughout. And the purple frame was hardly marked.

The bad: one toe strap was broken and bar end plugs missing. Oh, and the big one - the seatpost is stuck :cursing: . I've put penetrating oil down it for 24 hours and we'll see.

Last edited:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Collected this evening. It's had one owner since new and he clearly was upset to let this bike go as it was a present from his dad, but was moving later this month.

The good: All original, except for more recent tyres. Original brake pads, cables, everything. Shimano Exage 500 throughout. And the purple frame was hardly marked.

The bad: one toe strap was broken and bar end plugs missing. Oh, and the big one - the seatpost is stuck :cursing: . I've put penetrating oil down it for 24 hours and we'll see.

oh dear still the parts were worth more

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

midlife

Guru
Did someone mention 23" Viscount......have I missed something? Link?

Falcon pro and Pro Super were cro mo tubing, maybe ex Viscount stuff?

Top Bottom