Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderdog

Must admit i didn't realise they did anything else other than BMX's
I have the very MTB thing hanging off my stand at the moment ... alloy frame, 18 speed with fairly entry level mix of Shimano and Suntour bits ... picked up from the side of the road with a buckled rear wheel and a "for free" note hanging off it. Replaced the six-speed twist grip but having hells own figuring out how to calibrate it so all the cogs engage. Me, I never really got past down tube friction shifters.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I have the very MTB thing hanging off my stand at the moment ... alloy frame, 18 speed with fairly entry level mix of Shimano and Suntour bits ... picked up from the side of the road with a buckled rear wheel and a "for free" note hanging off it. Replaced the six-speed twist grip but having hells own figuring out how to calibrate it so all the cogs engage. Me, I never really got past down tube friction shifters.

@wonderdog i didnt realise they alloy framed , and speed twist gearing is a nightmare

With a full garage and enough frames to keep me busy for a fair time , i decided these were not special enough

Given your garage, the bar for “special enough” is set fairly high!

mikeymustard

Veteran
This is nice, shame it's a bit big. @Milkfloat sized? I've got a stronglight 105 crank that would go lovely with those chainrings
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Carlton-...m=253458002823&_trksid=p2047675.c100009.m1982

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

Thats nice

Given your garage, the bar for “special enough” is set fairly high!

it is at the moment till i sell a few of them as got to start lowering the number of bike's

mikeymustard

Veteran
I like that. I suspect that it will go over my budget though.
You never know, the Beast from the East might've put a few people off
Thats nice

it is at the moment till i sell a few of them as got to start lowering the number of bike's
lol me too and I bet I've only got a fraction of the bikes you have (since most of them are in bits currently, "fraction" would seem to be the right word :rolleyes:)

Top Bottom