Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alan O

Über Member
Aha, yes, answered just as I was asking the question.

GuyBoden

Guru
Aha, yes, answered just as I was asking the question.
Yes, you don't see many old cyclo Benelux gears nowadays, so it's worth looking closely at them........
s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

midlife

Guru

woodbutcher

Veteran
I love the 80's paint job and full chrome rear end on this. 130mm rear spacing so could add a modern group set to this and have a really nice unique bike for not a lot. Its on £1 at the moment. Too small for me thankfully or I'd be too tempted to resist this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...926680?hash=item2aab249098:g:9TYAAOSwgTJbD7Ls
I remember when it was for sale previously and it looked like this https://www.2ememain.be/vélos/vélos/classiques/retro-koersfiets-vintage-merk-jowan-401346139.html

midlife

Guru

The Shorter has a lot of clearance so not one of their top end frames, if it is a Shorter.

Mind you that Rourke looks smart even if it's a bit modern for my era. Well spotted on the typo :smile:

nonowt

Über Member
The Shorter has a lot of clearance so not one of their top end frames, if it is a Shorter.

Mind you that Rourke looks smart even if it's a bit modern for my era. Well spotted on the typo :smile:
yeah, squinting at it again it could have mudguard eyes too. It must be reasonable quality though, as the wrap-over seat stay looks nicely done. I could be tempted to bid just for the saddle and 3ttt stem.

I found the Rourke with a favourite trick: :secret:search fist names :whistle:. Brian, Dave, Geoffrey, George and Jim can bring up all sort of hidden gems. :okay:

midlife

Guru
yeah, squinting at it again it could have mudguard eyes too. It must be reasonable quality though, as the wrap-over seat stay looks nicely done. I could be tempted to bid just for the saddle and 3ttt stem.

I found the Rourke with a favourite trick: :secret:search fist names :whistle:. Brian, Dave, Geoffrey, George and Jim can bring up all sort of hidden gems. :okay:

Yep, I spotted the early Record 3ttt stem :smile:

Top Bottom