Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

midlife

Guru
Just out of curiosity what do you think it is? Oversize seat stay caps and dropout style seems to point to a Raleigh / Carlton..

midlife

Guru

midlife

Guru
Old CB, looks the deal with the period decals and gears....not sure it's 40's though?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1940s-Vi...826938?hash=item545ea0753a:g:DGAAAOSwBmpbL5MB

s-l300.jpg

davidphilips

Veteran

midlife

Guru
Looks great, if i had not just bought a Hobbs i would buy it, thats the sort of bike that you could buy for little more than a supper market bso that may give nothing but trouble and the CB value can only increase over time.

I'm not into bikes much before the 70's but I saw a Jack Taylor on eBay that would be a soulmate for your Hobbs, :smile:

midlife

Guru
If its the blue clubman thats stunning but i am sure it will go for about 7 or £800.

Yep, that's the one, can't remember all the description but the oldest of only 4 known? Might go for more!

midlife

Guru
Blimey, a bike from where I used to work.... Cliff Pratt Cycles in Hull..only ever seen one other for sale. Looks like one of their specials built for a show, maybe an early CTC York Rally....

Anybody in London?

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Blimey, a bike from where I used to work.... Cliff Pratt Cycles in Hull..only ever seen one other for sale. Looks like one of their specials built for a show, maybe an early CTC York Rally....

Anybody in London?

Interested in this one then @midlife? Must admit it is rather nice and no bids as yet. Seller is in Notting Hill.

Top Bottom