Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Its one of those olde worlde contraptions for marking out cricket pitches ain't it

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
There's a cheap Harry Quinn track frame on the Bay Of Thieves, currently £30. Will need a full resto and the stem is probably stuck. Looks like a 21", which is too small for me or anyone I know.

Cavalol

Guru
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...821165?hash=item26162d3ead:g:hfgAAOSwMtpbooz8

Cavalol

Guru
I don’t think that’s an original colour is it? Maybe the owner upgraded it?

Will have to try and find (buy) a catalogue for BSAs of that era, again unsure of colours but mine metallic green.

I saw that earlier today, needs to be half the asking price. Did you make an offer?

It's very tempting, do have a few bits left off the 3rd one if it needs it, too. Totally agree about the price, the photographs aren't helping much either!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Will have to try and find (buy) a catalogue for BSAs of that era, again unsure of colours but mine metallic green.

It's very tempting, do have a few bits left off the 3rd one if it needs it, too. Totally agree about the price, the photographs aren't helping much either!

It never ceases to frustrate me on how shite eBay photos are. Why don’t people photograph against a plain background?

Top Bottom