Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RamoRuon

I saw that but didn't think much of it. Any good?

As I say, I'm fairly new to this restoration lark; I've only ever come across Legnano road bikes therefore I'm a bit out of my depth on a 5-speed townie so your guess is as good as mine!

Our LBS at uni sells through bikes of this type quite well so the demand is still there (surprisingly). Depending on how the auction goes, I might take a punt myself. New academic year at the end of September = plenty of freshers :ph34r:.

EDIT: Beaten to it by nonowt; thanks for the pointers mate :okay: - good to know.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
What was probably once a decent touring frame, apparently powder coated without bothering to remove or mask the rear canti adjuster or headset, converted to single speed, with just a front brake, and I can't imagine it's been ridden with the saddle at that angle. Apart from that, what's not to like?
Oh, chain's a bit slack. Currently at 99p with no bids. Here.

Rather more attractive, a 54cm BSB400 frame and forks, currently 99p, reserve not met. Here.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
"Great fun on old railway lines and on flatfish ground."

Looks brill, but with just 7 gears I'd need a turbot-charger.
Wish I could have flounder plaice for it, but since you're a sole trader I'll let you have first dabs.

I'll get me coat.

If i could get it in the garage then i would have a go , but alas no room for it

Top Bottom