Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
PLUM is or was a famous bike shop in Ostend l think !
Oops! wrong town right country , should have read the description !

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Local recycling shop were trying to get £20 for this Murray had some decent bits but needed a lot of tlc

IMG_20190824_151435037.jpg

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Local recycling shop were trying to get £20 for this Murray had some decent bits but needed a lot of tlc

Looks a bit small for me, but if it was a big frame I'd be tempted at that price. Looks like a decent quality Tange cro-moly frame, and those rack mounts on the seat stays could turn it into a useful workhorse if you swapped the knobbly tyres for some Marathons or similar. Can't really go wrong with those late 80's/early 90's 26ers if the price is right. They'll still be running when all the modern suspension stuff has been melted down and turned into baked bean cans.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Looks a bit small for me, but if it was a big frame I'd be tempted at that price. Looks like a decent quality Tange cro-moly frame, and those rack mounts on the seat stays could turn it into a useful workhorse if you swapped the knobbly tyres for some Marathons or similar. Can't really go wrong with those late 80's/early 90's 26ers if the price is right. They'll still be running when all the modern suspension stuff has been melted down and turned into baked bean cans.

As it was in the picture was ideal for me at 5ft 10" .
Agree re being a better bike compared to modern bso

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Argos 59cm frame in Columbus KL. Very nice but most riders of the necessary size will be too heavy for it!

Any link please ?

Top Bottom