Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
don't let @woodbutcher see it what ever we do otherwise he will be planning a mid night raid :laugh:

They might not let him in unless he grows a couple of extra fingers & toes, sits on the bench outside some village church smoking a pipe, and starts addressing every male he meets as "boy" - irrespective of how old or young they are. It's a strange place once you go outside of Naaarwich and the bigger towns and venture into the really rural bits. There's a phrase, NFN - normal for Norfolk! :laugh:

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
A rather nice mid 80’s Columbus Aelle framed Arthur Caygill in Halifax, Mavic MA40 rims, love the chromed fork crown. Currently £51, Postage available.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/392547065270

Last edited:

woodbutcher

Veteran
They might not let him in unless he grows a couple of extra fingers & toes, sits on the bench outside some village church smoking a pipe, and starts addressing every male he meets as "boy" - irrespective of how old or young they are. It's a strange place once you go outside of Naaarwich and the bigger towns and venture into the really rural bits. There's a phrase, NFN - normal for Norfolk! :laugh:
He say t' me an oi say t' he blast me my little ol' darlin thass me 'ome county ur on about ! An' Naarwich was the big city to me !

woodbutcher

Veteran
My granny was born in Norwich and we visited often when I was a kid. As far as I remember she had the usual number of digits... but she did turn rather strange when she got old!
I speak strictly for myself but l find that the older l get the odder l get and lm not even in Norfolk . Mind you rural SW France isn't so different , apart from its not flat ^_^

Top Bottom