Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
This Merlin is for sale on Gumtree in Bridgwater for £100.

Titanium?

View attachment 722473
Very possibly - although looks dated - given how rapidly MTBs have "evolved" from similar geo to road to "long and slack"; whether this is a good or bad thing..

Not sure, just seems a bit strange.
Do me a favour and message the seller in Daventry and see if you get a reply please
I've given their balls a tickle and await their response 👍

Probably made by Donahue, who also made for a host of other NW England shops, good basic frames with no fancy “signature” details, and all the better for it.
Thanks - although that's not helping me not buy it!

RamoRuon

Intriguing - seller a bit of a knobber?

Either that or it's The Curious Case of the Quantum Holdsworth in superposition...

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Either that or it's The Curious Case of the Quantum Holdsworth in superposition...

Indeed! Tbh sounds suspicious as I've not had a response from the seller, although they don't appear to have read it so it might be less malicious more that they've fallen asleep at the wheel / have been hit by a bus / have their old chap caught in the pantry door and are unable to get to the internet... Regardless it seems that @biggs682 is out of luck :sad:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Indeed! Tbh sounds suspicious as I've not had a response from the seller, although they don't appear to have read it so it might be less malicious more that they've fallen asleep at the wheel / have been hit by a bus / have their old chap caught in the pantry door and are unable to get to the internet... Regardless it seems that @biggs682 is out of luck :sad:

Oh well it blows one theory out of the water but thanks for asking

classic33

Leg End Member
Raleigh Metro LX
1709208142177.png

Today from 6pm.

Top Bottom