Ebay and auction watch: let us know if you see something

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've just looked closely again at the pics of this bike, it's in great condition for it's age and a real bargain for £60, I hope someone buys it soon, I've not really got enough room for this in my garage...............
It looks a lot like my Criterium Triathlon 12, which I find is a very nice bike.

It looks a lot like my Criterium Triathlon 12, which I find is a very nice bike.
Yeah, most of these 501 Raleighs were basically the same frame painted different. I really like them as a good value racing bike, I've got a Pro Race set up with 14 speed, compact chainset and those Microshift brake shifters at the moment (I changed out the original stuff on it cos I didn't like the mix of white, grey and black but got a bit carried away lol) and I love it; rode it a lot earlier in the summer but I've had to give my Genesis a few outings recently to stop the partner from moaning about a £750 bike sitting doing nothing! :rolleyes:

Last edited:

GuyBoden

Guru
Vintage French......................
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-R...553378?hash=item2ef288e4e2:g:mNMAAOSwyLlXoLMH

s-l1600.jpg

davidphilips

Veteran
A BIG Carlton thats close to me and rather a nice price , not bad seller either had previous dealings with them

https://www.gumtree.com/p/bicycles/carlton./1182609360

@Spokesmann

if i lived close i would buy it away in a flash someone will get a great deal, just change the bars and an instant classic for less than the price of a reasonable set of bike tyres.

know the strange thing with bikes like this they can be bought (if you are lucky) for very little money yet still give the owner as much pleasure as a bike costing thousands.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
if i lived close i would buy it away in a flash someone will get a great deal, just change the bars and an instant classic for less than the price of a reasonable set of bike tyres.

know the strange thing with bikes like this they can be bought (if you are lucky) for very little money yet still give the owner as much pleasure as a bike costing thousands.
must admit if it wasnt so big i would have it and have even thought about buying it and breaking for spares

Top Bottom