Ebay courier help

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Lien Sdrawde, 14 Aug 2012.

1. I've got my beady eye on a Ebay item that is collection only - or arrange own courier....

its too far to collect, so can anyone recommend a courier and how much do they cost?

Thanks in advance. Neil

2. ianrauk

ianrauk Tattooed Beat Messiah

If it's for a bike the Paisley Freight will cost £20

User45 likes this.
  3. bikepete

bikepete Veteran

NotthatJasonKenny likes this.
  4. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

where is it ? as you never now a cc er might be able to help

5. If it's in Ireland, or indeed if you're in Ireland but the bikes here on the mainland beware, as soon as a package has to cross water couriers get giddy with their prices, even though NI is part of the UK, couriers don't give a monkeys.

Parcel2Go are one of the worst for this IME. Their office is round the corner from where I work and I know one of the guys, but they've still been mega expensive in the above circumstances.

Of course, if you're mainland and the bike is mainland then ignore the above :whistle:

6. Night Train

Night Train Maker of Things

Funny how we don't tend to do forum relays for delivering stuff. A Land Rover forum I frequent do it all the time.

7. Globalti

Globalti Legendary Member

8. wakou

wakou Über Member

Ask the seller to drop it at their LBS, having first asked the LBS in question to box it and send it ParcelForce...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice