Ebay small irritating problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boon 51

Veteran
I had something similar.. I sold an X5 Sram drail for £1.00 and £1.25 postage I sent off the X5 after the auction and heard nothing for 3 weeks he then claimed he had not had the goods delivered so I then refunded him the money. I refunded him the money only to have him give me a bad negative on my listing which ended up with a row with ebay trying to sort it out.
As @DCLane said is perhaps better to walk away?

Last edited:
OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Pay through ebay or walk away
Its me receiving rather than paying in this instance .
I had something similar.. I sold an X5 Sram drail for £1.00 and £1.25 postage I sent off the X5 after the auction and heard nothing for 3 weeks he then claimed he had not had the goods delivered so I then refunded him the money. I refunded him the money only to have him give me a bad negative on my listing which ended up with a row with ebay trying to sort it out.
As @DCLane is perhaps better to walk away?
The latest news is that the money £27.50 is in my PP. account and l have posted the goods.
It is a strange tale the purchase has related (actually it seems like two purchasers) the second acting on behalf of the first who seems unable to think about anything except football. I haven't totally understood and frankly l dont care now that the huge financial transaction is complete ...fingers crossed:okay:

Boon 51

Veteran
Its me receiving rather than paying in this instance .

The latest news is that the money £27.50 is in my PP. account and l have posted the goods.
It is a strange tale the purchase has related (actually it seems like two purchasers) the second acting on behalf of the first who seems unable to think about anything except football. I haven't totally understood and frankly l dont care now that the huge financial transaction is complete ...fingers crossed:okay:

Hopefully a good ending.. :okay:

Top Bottom