ebay - utterly shameless

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
If you're buying £120 worth of item for £14.50 from a 0 feedback seller you deserver everything you get imho..
So, it's ok to collude in people being ripped off, if they're dumb. Does it make a difference if they're young, or old, or is it just if they're none-too-bright but between, say, 18 & 70?

vickster

Legendary Member
Paypal refund the money then go after the seller..
If you're lucky. They didn't bother when I never received an item. B'strds didn't seem to care as they had their cut

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
So, it's ok to collude in people being ripped off, if they're dumb. Does it make a difference if they're young, or old, or is it just if they're none-too-bright but between, say, 18 & 70?
I agree with your point, but I guess they (ebay) think that they are upholding their responsibility by deleting the reported listings. Writing in a script that alerts them to every shady deal would probably cost them far too much. And besides, some cheap deals may actually be legitimate.

postman

Legendary Member
I hope they are chasing that scrote in Algeria.If i could i would e mail the firm he works for on his CV just tell them what a scumbag works for them.

Globalti

Legendary Member
We've just sold my late MIL's sholley and the winning bidder was a lady in Perth, Australia. She sweetly asked if we would mind if she didn't pay until 5 May when she got paid. She hasn't paid the carriage yet but Mrs Gti just wanted to get rid of the damned thing so we dropped it with the courier. Now the same sweet old lady has won a blouse and a jacket that belonged to my MIL, and once again she has asked if we mind of she doesn't pay until 17 May. Grrrr! We are going to block her from bidding on any more of our stuff. From her feedback it looks as if she's running a business reselling old lady and baby stuff.

Top Bottom